Wednesday, January 7, 2009

One of my favorites

So its been awhile since I've posted and I wanted to show you all one of my favorite things! My sweet sister in law Heidi gave me this amazing diaper bag when she was in Idaho a few weeks ago. I was in the market for a new diaper bag because as babies get bigger so do their needs. I love this one because it is a back pack so I won't have a bag falling off of my arm every second and it is also covered in plastic so it will last forever and won't get dirty. Thank you so much Heidi! I wish we could hang out with you more, maybe we'll have to figure something out while we're on the east coast.
P.S. Our camera is completely shot so this is just a picture I found online. There will be minimal pictures for a while, unless they come from our phone. Needless to say we're in the market for a new camera... and some money :)

No comments: