Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Moving.


Two words. Kill. Me. I hate moving more than I can ever possibly describe to you. Where did we get all of this junk?? And I've even had my eyes open for things to go to the D.I. and we've taken a fair amount there, but we still have an outrageous amount of crap. We're on the home stretch of this pack up, but we still haven't cleaned (which doesn't need to be done like white glove, cuz lets be honest, this place was not very clean when we moved in. Its a good thing I knew the girls who lived here before or I would have been more disgusted than I actually was/should have been). Our goal is to be on the road to Ogden at 7/7:30 (which actually means 8/8:30) because Nate's little brother Jordan is going to the MTC tomorrow. I hate driving at night, especially in the winter. Kill. Me.


P.S. Moving is a lot better when you're eight months pregnant (no one wants you to do anything even if you feel up to it) and a LOT harder when you have a five month old. I'm not having any more kids until we have a house. (That's a lie because its going to be like 10 years before we get a house :P)

2 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

Great picture Erin! Sorry, you have to pack up..it is soooo annoying. Good luck with everything!

Kristin said...

AHHH! I'll keep that in mind to not move out of this apartment until I am way prego...
You sure have a cute 5 month old though!