Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I loooooooooove H.P.!


This is the Harry Potter trailer. I just about start crying every time I watch it because I am SO excited! I was completly bummed that they switched the release date from November 21st to July 17. That is EIGHT MONTHS that I have to sit around debating if I'm going to read that book before I see it. (my conclusion is no, because it ruined #5 for me...) My only consolation for the change of the release date was Twillight, but now I NEEEEED Harry Potter. I'll admit it, I'm a fanatic for that cute little wizzard with his round glasses. When they released the date for the movie, I grabbed Nate's face, stared deep into his eyes, and said very seriously, "Nate, I want to go to the midnight showing of this movie. Make this happen for me." This desire of mine is going to determine just how much Nate loves me. Truly, if we are serious about going on a cruise this summer, it will not be on Harry Potter's release date. In fact, I'm probably going to throw a Harry Potter party. Hey, people can do it for Twilight, I'm going to do it for Harry Potter. I mean, let's be honest, I would much rather snuggle up with a wizzard than an ice cold, hard Vampire. And let's not forget the point that Edward Cullen was first Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter four. Thank you, and goodnight.


3 comments:

Megan said...

All I can say is I completely agree and sympathize with everything you just said. And praises for mentioning that Cedric Diggory was first.

Stefani said...

I knew I liked you.

Nikki said...

Agreed!