Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Love CraigsList!!

Craigslist is an amazing thing. Not only is it where Nate and I found our NYC apartment, but there are all sorts of random things to read and discover about our fellow mankind! Lately I've been looking for a playpen and an exersaucer to buy for super cheap while we're in NY so I don't have to haul it out there, and then I'll just sell it before we leave. Well I came across this the other night... I think I could make some good money out of this!!

"I have newborn 45 days old.He is completly on breast milk,but i have extra breast milk available,which i breast pump daily and is refrigerated.Come and pick up with cash only.4ounces bottle for $20 only.Would be preferable if you get your own baby bottles and i can fill and give it to you.Please email at amanbrarvirk@yahoo.com or reach me 360-227-5665.Having 4 bottles available."

Maybe I'll give her some competition and sell mine for FOUR dollars an ounce. I'll have to see what Nate thinks of this plan.

(I am totally joking about this. Selling my milk would kinda weird me out...)

No comments: