With the move coming ever closer, I've been noticing lots of essentials that are slowly disappearing. I don't want to buy more of these things because then I'll have to either haul them, store them, toss them, or give them away. Rrrr....
- Laundry detergent
- Dishwasher detergent
- Trash bags
- My shampoo (Nate still has a ton)
- My amazing Costco baby wipes
- Dish cloths that don't smell bad after 10 seconds (I plan on tossing all of them and buying new ones wherever we go next)
Here are some things we have in abundance
- Cereal, hot, cold, whatever
- Ramen noodles
- Cream of Chicken/Mushroom soup
Sorry no pictures of Thanksgiving yet, they'll be here as soon as I find my camera (I really need to stop losing that...). Suffice it to say we had a BLAST with Nate's family, as kind of one last hurrah with the family who is relatively close. Seven out of the nine were there, only missing Matt and Heidi's family in North Carolina and Jordan serving in Leon, Mexico. We're going to miss everyone so much!
P.S. The Christmas tree is up! We picked out a beaut' from Lone Pine a few days ago, perfect sized, not too big, but not tiny either.