Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wiggity What??

Rachael Nicole is now SIX MONTHS OLD!!! If that isn't insane I don't know what is. A half a year has gone by already? People always say children grow up too fast but I never knew it was this true! To celebrate, we did laundry this morning (I hate laundromats!!) and this afternoon/evening we went to Times Square!! Nate love, love, loves this cheesecake from a place called Junior's (he even brought me a piece to Rexburg when he came last time) so we got a raspberry swirl piece. Too bad Rachael can't have her own birthday cake. Before T.S., we went to buy a stroller blanket bag thing from a woman off of Craigslist so that settled my mind about taking her out a bit (I paid her $25 for it, but online it retails at $125, SCORE!). The stroller was slightly large for the subway but we managed all right. Nate would take the front while I held the handle up and down the stairs. She started to get a little fussy but slept for a bit so after that she was fine. These pictures are of her in the subway and on Times Square. Enjoy!!

6 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

WOW Six months!!! That is crazy, I am glad she loves city life

Kristin said...

Happy 6 months Rachael! I loved your lists/tags (whatever they are...) I love reading your posts!

Brooke Bennett said...

Kids really do grow up way too fast. What a fun experience for your little family to be living in New York.

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Holy Moly I can't believe she is 6 months already. She's so super cute. Glad you were able to score a sweet craigslist deal. Next time we should go with you guys!

Melanie and Curtis said...

She looks so cute all bundled up. I haven't even been to New York Rachael. You'll have to tell me all about it when you return!

Heidi said...

What a fun adventure you guys are having!! I can just imagine you getting that stroller on and off the subway...love it!