Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Attack Gramma!!

My mom is probably not going to be too happy I posted this video but it is so cute! Remember mom... its for posterity. As the time draws closer for us to leave everyone is getting a little sad. I was glad to spend a lot of time with Nate's family over Christmas so they could all spend some time with her, and now I'm grateful that my family gets to be with her. Funny thing... no one wants to spend time with me or Nate anymore, just the baby. Its totally ok cuz she is WAY cuter than we are. My sister is an Early Education major so she knows all about baby development and was telling me today about how she is going to go through a phase where she will be freaked out by strangers while we're in New York so we're all dreading the tears we'll see when she sees everyone again. In advance, I promise she still loves you!

Rachael and I are going to NYC on thursday :S Nate is currently in Atlanta for training and is... enjoying?... it? He is getting paid for it so that is nice. Its hard to believe that in four more nights I'll be sleeping in my New York apartment.

1 comment:

Stefani said...

she could never be sad about you posting this, it's adorable!!