Saturday, January 31, 2009
Friday, January 30, 2009
1. I have always wanted to play Millie in my favorite musical, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
2. I could eat caesar salad all day every day unless it is too fishy
3. I have a love hate relationship with romantic comedies. I love them because I'm a hopeless romantic, and I hate them because that stuff never happens
4. I know for a fact that I have the cutest baby on the planet
5. Doing hair makes me excited
6. I know that I should go to bed early I just don't
7. I would choose a hot bath over a nap any day
8. I loved being in high school
9. I would rather get a boquet of tulips or daisies than red roses
10. My husband is my balance in life
11. I truly had my dream wedding (minus the photographer, but almost everyone says that)
12. I loved being pregnant
13. I am shamelessly obsessed with Harry Potter everything
14. I make sacrifices for my husband's educational and vocational future
15. I don't mind making those sacrifices (as long as I get to go shopping once in a while)
16. I only began having a good, non-confrontational relationship with my sister after I moved away from home
17. I have discovered that my parents are ALWAYS right and they love me so much
18. I sometimes get frustrated being "just a wife and mother" but I love it and wouldn't change it
19. I remember faces but not names
20. My best friend is my amazing husband
21. I am all five love languages
22. I don't handle change very well initially, but it almost always turns out for the best
23. I love to cook but hate to clean up
24. I wish I was better than I am
25. I'm scared I'm not raising my child the way I should be
Erin needs a drink
Erin needs another miracle!
Erin needs to wear shirts
Erin needs liver transplant (this was in reference to a one year old :( sad!)
Erin needs a visit to the library soon
Erin needs a servant (that'd be sweet!!)
Erin needs a nap (more than you know)
Erin needs new music
Erin needs a new laptop
Erin needs justice
*compliments of Google.com
Nate needs help
Nate needs your votes
Nate needs to make more plays to earn his salary
Nate needs to pull some Yoda Jedi Magic
Nate needs a haircut (don't I know it!)
Nate needs an assistant (and what am I, chopped liver??)
Nate needs money
Nate needs breathing help
Nate needs a hand to help homeless animals
Nate needs frosting on his feet (uhh...)
*compliments of Google.com cuz Yahoo was being dumb
Rachael needs a miracle
Rachael needs your numbers cause she lost her phone!
Rachael needs to limit her coffee intake*
Rachael needs a new hairstylist (nice...)
Rachael needs a late night dessert snack
Rachael needs an operation on her throat*
Rachael needs to either have a child or adopt*
Rachael needs a new camera
Rachael needs a very special home
Rachael needs your love
*In reference to Rachael Ray
**Compliments of Yahoo.com
So if your ever in a bind for a new post or are just bored, try this out!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Here is a list of things I'm attempting all at once, which is probably part of the problem:
1. A scheduled sleep pattern
2. To get her to stop nursing/rocking to sleep
3. To get her to comfort herself back to sleep (not a real winner tonight!)
4. To get her attached to her stuffed mouse's presence instead of mine
5. To not rip my hair out
Monday, January 26, 2009
Rachael has been rolling over like a MANIAC!! I rolled up a blanket and put it under her to stimulate crawiling. She liked it for a bit, then apparently her arms got tired and she face planted. She's pretty cute.
We opted to not bring a playpen out because it would cost $20 to haul it out here on the plane, so I'm planning on buying one off of craigslist that I'll just sell back before we leave. Money has been a little tight until Nate gets paid so for the first week Rachael was sleeping in a suitcase. She is too long for that so now she is just on a pillow and blankets on the floor and is able to stretch. Muuuuch better!
(P.S. Playpen is coming this week, along with an exersaucer, hopefully)
This is a picture of Nate that he had drawn while he was in Atlanta for training. I think it is pretty funny but a fantastic likeness!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Money is also an issue at the present moment. Nate will get paid on the last day of the month and our rent is paid, but I just stress about money and food and all that jazz. I think we're better off than I think we are, but I can't help but freak out. I need to get used to this crazy new environment!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
"I have newborn 45 days old.He is completly on breast milk,but i have extra breast milk available,which i breast pump daily and is refrigerated.Come and pick up with cash only.4ounces bottle for $20 only.Would be preferable if you get your own baby bottles and i can fill and give it to you.Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me 360-227-5665.Having 4 bottles available."
Maybe I'll give her some competition and sell mine for FOUR dollars an ounce. I'll have to see what Nate thinks of this plan.
(I am totally joking about this. Selling my milk would kinda weird me out...)
My mom is probably not going to be too happy I posted this video but it is so cute! Remember mom... its for posterity. As the time draws closer for us to leave everyone is getting a little sad. I was glad to spend a lot of time with Nate's family over Christmas so they could all spend some time with her, and now I'm grateful that my family gets to be with her. Funny thing... no one wants to spend time with me or Nate anymore, just the baby. Its totally ok cuz she is WAY cuter than we are. My sister is an Early Education major so she knows all about baby development and was telling me today about how she is going to go through a phase where she will be freaked out by strangers while we're in New York so we're all dreading the tears we'll see when she sees everyone again. In advance, I promise she still loves you!
Rachael and I are going to NYC on thursday :S Nate is currently in Atlanta for training and is... enjoying?... it? He is getting paid for it so that is nice. Its hard to believe that in four more nights I'll be sleeping in my New York apartment.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
P.S. Our camera is completely shot so this is just a picture I found online. There will be minimal pictures for a while, unless they come from our phone. Needless to say we're in the market for a new camera... and some money :)