Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things

So this whole "25 Random Things" about yourself if sweeping across facebook! I have been resisting it for awhile, but I kept thinking about things I would put on my list so I've decided to just give in. I'm actually thinking about writing them in a journal that I'll have with me at all times. That could produce some funny memories... Here they are!

1. I have always wanted to play Millie in my favorite musical, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
2. I could eat caesar salad all day every day unless it is too fishy
3. I have a love hate relationship with romantic comedies. I love them because I'm a hopeless romantic, and I hate them because that stuff never happens
4. I know for a fact that I have the cutest baby on the planet
5. Doing hair makes me excited
6. I know that I should go to bed early I just don't
7. I would choose a hot bath over a nap any day
8. I loved being in high school
9. I would rather get a boquet of tulips or daisies than red roses
10. My husband is my balance in life
11. I truly had my dream wedding (minus the photographer, but almost everyone says that)
12. I loved being pregnant
13. I am shamelessly obsessed with Harry Potter everything
14. I make sacrifices for my husband's educational and vocational future
15. I don't mind making those sacrifices (as long as I get to go shopping once in a while)
16. I only began having a good, non-confrontational relationship with my sister after I moved away from home
17. I have discovered that my parents are ALWAYS right and they love me so much
18. I sometimes get frustrated being "just a wife and mother" but I love it and wouldn't change it
19. I remember faces but not names
20. My best friend is my amazing husband
21. I am all five love languages
22. I don't handle change very well initially, but it almost always turns out for the best
23. I love to cook but hate to clean up
24. I wish I was better than I am
25. I'm scared I'm not raising my child the way I should be

3 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

This was so fun to read!

Stefani said...

Oh yes, this is where I should do it. I was resisting the whole facebooke thing too, but people keep sending me theirs and saying I'm tagged. A blog would be a better spot huh!

BTW, you are the cutest.

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Erin I love you! Truly I do. I'm sorry we haven't been good neighbors ever...RExburg or NYC. We really need to work on it. Let's play!