Thursday, November 17, 2011

Twenty-FIVE

Holy moly. I. Am. Old. Ok, not really, but 25 sounds WAY older than 24. Am I right or am I right or am I right? My birthday was on Sunday and it was pretty low key, being on a Sunday and all. This weekend my mom, sister, and two nephews came for a visit. We went to the Aquarium of the Pacific (NOT fun, sorry mom. Rachael was a living terror. Pictures later.) on Saturday. Friday night, Nate took me out to the Cheesecake Factory. SO YUMMY!! I've only ever had their cheesecake (ironically we didn't get a piece because we were stuffed to the rafters.). But the pasta we both got was to. die. for. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.
So since I continue to age, I'm trying to become better each year. This year is gonna be good... I don't know exactly how yet... but it will be, and I'll let you know when I figure it out. I'm thinking about having a positive outlook on EVERYTHING, using anti-aging face/body wash (never to early to start, right?), drawing nearer to God, and being more thankful for all of the wonderful blessings/people/both I've got in my life. Some people want to stop making excuses for not being the weight they want to be, I'm going to stop making excuses for EVERYTHING. I heard a quote once, but I won't quote it cuz I don't remember it exactly... Something like if its not that important you'll find an excuse, if it is important you'll find a way. I totally agree with that. Anyways, I'm gonna go do some laundry and be THANKFUL that I have a washer and dryer. (For reals, last week it was broken and it was terrible...)

1 comment:

Stefani said...

Love the mindset.
And 25 is so young -- you'll never be that young again;)
Oh and nice Brian Regan reference;)