Thursday, November 10, 2011

#4

Today, I took a nap. Yes, my friends, a nap. Not an, "I'm going to close my eyes while Rachael watches this movie and hope that she doesn't jump on my back or take the knives out of the drawer." Nope. Rachael was at school and Whitney was unexpectedly tired, and instead of spending the three hours Rachael is at school watching TV or cleaning (haha, right...), I did the dishes then took a NAP. Happy Birthday to ME!! And then, instead of going to the park (cuz let's be honest, sometimes going to the park is NOT a walk in the park. Thank you, thank you, I'll be here until next Thursday. Try the veal. [Gilmore Girls]) we came home and played with playdough. Much more low key. Now I've got company tonight, but my vacuum is broken, so I'm just letting it slide. They really don't care anyways. Have a good night. I know I will!!

1 comment:

Melanie and Curtis said...

Happy Birthday Erin! You are so cute! Your posts entertain me! I'm glad you are doing fun things!