Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Preschool!!


FINALLY!! Rachael got in to the District's Early Childhood Education program! She'll be going to preschool every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 12:20 to 3:20, with two 30 minute speech therapy sessions during the week. This is such an enormous blessing! (One downer is that we live 1.1 miles away, and in order to qualify for transportation, aka the little school bus, you need to live 1.5 miles away. But its ok at the same time, because it makes me really sad and emotional to think about sending my baby girl on a bus all by herself... Sad!) But I'll be biking her there and back, four days a week... Ugh, that's what we get for paying off our student loans, no extra money for another car. But I'm 100% ok with it because this is my kid's academic future. I'm so excited to see her develop and start talking and learning!

No comments: