Monday, January 24, 2011

Puddin'


So the other day was a LONG day for both of us. I wasn't feeling too great, and as a result Rachael had to do her own thing most of the day. So, as a fun treat, after dinner I gave her a cup of pudding and let her go to town. It took her a few minutes to really get into it, but, as you can see, she got the hang of it. Clearly, she was given a bath immediately afterward. Nate came home from class while she was in the tub and said, "Umm... why is the water brown?" lol, because half of it was pudding. Sometimes kids just need to make a supervised mess all over their bodies. Its good for them.

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

I think I have told you before, but I am In LOVE with your highchair!!

Melanie and Curtis said...

That looks like great fun! I want to do it too!

Unknown said...

I totally agree! She looks like she is about to die of happiness!