Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Its a....

We went for our ultrasound today, and the baby was being a stinker and was snuggling up to the placenta so it was pretty tough to get a good shot. (I was also informed that because of the location of the placenta it will be tough to get a good 3D ultrasound next time, so that's sad...) But the verdict is.... with probably about 75% certainty...






Yes, my friends, Rachael is going to have a little sister, and we're pretty stoked about it! We truly didn't care either way, just as long as we get a boy eventually, but really, we've got everything we need (obviously though, I'll be purchasing matching outfits, and we need to do a serious overhaul and addition to our bow collection!!). We have names in mind, one I THOUGHT was going to be the name, but now Nate isn't discussing it. Grrr... Now we're back to watching all of the credits after movies and countless hours searching through our baby name book and family history.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

i was secretly hoping for a boy...but deep down i knew you were having a girl. i know these things. congrats guys!!

Melanie and Curtis said...

How exciting Erin! Congrats! It will be SO fun for Rachael and even more fun for you to do matching outfits. I sure love having my 3 girls in a row. IT's the best. We can't wait to meet her! Good luck in the name choosing. That is such a great task!

Michele said...

YAY! That is WAY exciting! She will love having a little sister. They're gonna be the cutest girls! If you run out of names we can let you look at our family history too! :)

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo!!!! Congratulations!! I was so skimming through the post to see what it was, and then I went back and read the rest :). You get to save a ton a money on clothes! Plus there is absolutely NOTHING cuter than a baby girl. I've never had a boy, but I'm pretty sure on this one.

Stefani said...

Yay! for sisters!!
I thought I was the only one that looked at movie credits for names!

Congratulations!!

Sam said...

You will need to get them matching outfits for sure! And yes, since Avery's birth our bow collection has probably doubled! Girls are soooo fun!

Rachel Judd Cowley said...

Ber! YAY! I had no idea you were even expecting (I've been MIA for awhile). I am sooo happy for you :) Congrats, Mommy to two!!!