Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mommy's Little "Helper"

After church today I had to make some rolls for a dinner group we're going to tonight. Every time I bust out the Kitchenaid, Rachael always says, "hulll, hulll..." aka help aka let me stir something and make a mess. So instead of her messing with my recipe I just gave her a bowl of water into which we slowly added flour, salt, oil, corn starch, all part of making the princess happy. She loves it, and I personally think its adorable, especially when she wears the adorable tea towel apron made by Great Aunt Tonya. Don't worry, literally 15 seconds after this picture was taken, half of this concoction ended up on the floor. Mess mission accomplished.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haha she looks SO cute in that apron!! You called it a tea towel? Don't know what that is, but it is darling!!

amber said...

I love that apron! Sooo cute. :) I can't believe how big She is getting, such a good little helper.

Clarissa said...

Rachel has the cutest hair ever!!

Bret and Britni said...

Aww she is sooo cute in her little tea towel apron my mom made! I love how she loves to help you in the kitchen! :)