Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nuff sed...

Ok, ok, ok, I'll give just a few more details, but my hubby is hounding me to unpack. Boo.
I'M PREGNANT!! Some of you know, and I appreciate the secret keeping. I'm almost 17 weeks, due June 8, my sister-in-law Elise's birthday, and the day after my beloved cousin, Britni's, birthday. As per last pregnancy, I haven't been sick (i.e. haven't thrown up, I know some of you want to beat me up right now) but I did feel crummy a few times, and REALLY tired, but that may because I have a crazy child to chase after. And, also per last pregnancy, Nate has been amazing, taking the kid so I could nap. We find out the gender next Tuesday, hope hope hoping the ultrasound appointment doesn't conflict with Nate's new class schedule (I'm going to check on that right now actually...). And no, I don't have any inklings of what it is. I'm LOVING feeling movement in my belly again, my favorite part of pregnancy, and I'm excited for when Nate can feel it too. Rachael has no idea what is coming, we'll work on that, but she has been ultra clingy which really starts to get on my nerves, sorry if that makes me sound like a bad mother. We're working on weaning her off of me and onto daddy, because lets face it, once I have a huge belly I won't be able to pick up my 33 pound two year old, I already can't. My pants don't fit and I'm only barely starting to look pregnant, but I do have my first pair of REAL maternity pants, because last time I was in beauty school and just had a smock over my open jeans/black pants.
Well I'm glad I've released this news, because I haven't been able to think about anything else for the last three months, let alone have a conversation without throwing it in. Its hard. I don't know if I can do it again.

7 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Stefani said...

Yay for you! Congrats! Hope all goes well

Megan said...

That's so exciting! congrats :)

amber said...

!!!!! Congrats!! :)

ailinh said...

Wahooooo! Hope all goes well with the whole de-clingifying Rach off you and onto Nate and everything babyness.

Shauntel said...

So jealous yours is coming out before mine...

Congratulations!

Bret and Britni said...

Woot woot! She'll be our little June Bug! I'm so excited to be your next child's other favorite non-aunt Britni! :):):)!!!!!!