Saturday, January 22, 2011

OBSESSED!

I'm sorry grandma, I PROMISE I'll get some pictures up soon, but it is more work than I want to put forth right now :) I spent all day cleaning, hitting the "nesting" stage about 4 months too early... Right now I just want to tell you all about something I am more or less obsessed with. My friend Katie put this on her facebook and I am determined to make this one day. This is not a joke. Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?!?! Some woman made this. It was inspired by bedding at Anthropologie, which is outrageously expensive on any budget, except maybe Jennifer Lopez's. Nate even likes it, which is saying something. He usually just says, "its ok..." but no, this time he said, "Yeah, I like it." So its a done deal. I'll probably have to wait until this time next year (after birthday/Christmas) when I hopefully have a nice(er) sewing machine, I just inherited my sister's teeny one, and this project involves a ton of sewing. See the tutorial here (this is part two), and don't doubt me. I will do it, it might just take a while. A long while. But I love it so I'm willing to do this. Maybe I'll even throw one on Rachael's bed, we'll see! So enjoy this eye candy, dream about it, dream about it on my bed, although not white, maybe a sage-y green or a light blue? Someday, I promise you!

3 comments:

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Love love love! I want one too!Perfect title to that post. What other nesting projects are you working on? LEt's see 'em!

Bret and Britni said...

I am totally, completely, FREAKISHLY obsessed with this bedding!!!!!!!! I totes have seen it at places like Anthropology and lets just say I about burst my appendix on the prices! I love love LOVE it! You totally need to make this girrrrrrl.

erin said...

i love it! i wish i was as talented as you with the sewing machine!