Sunday, August 8, 2010

On my mind...

Here are just a few things that I have been swirling around my mind as of late.
  • Fresh picked raspberries are on my Top 5 list of most delicious things EVER
  • Just the two little words "Gilbert Blythe" give me goosebumps (the good kind)
  • The Lord truly is looking out my my little family
  • My husband is pretty darn attractive and my little girl is stinking adorable!
  • I need a new cell phone
  • I'm super extra glad I went to Beauty School
  • Rachael will be in dance next year (at three) and that is that
  • Its funny how Rachael ate a red pepper yesterday :)
  • I'M SO READY TO MOVE TO CEDAR AND GET ALL OF MY STUFF BACK!!
the end.

(P.S. The move is happening TOMORROW! Wish us luck!)

2 comments:

amber said...

Oh Erin! I didn't realize that you were moving TOMORROW! I didn't really get to say goodbye today, but you can definitely hang out with Lucy when you guys come back for Christmas. :) Good luck with everything tomorrow, and if you need anything at all, you know my number. :)

Bret and Britni said...

It is almost like your # 2 thought regarding sir Gilbert Blythe came straight from my mind! Oh how we love our Gilbert, always and forever! ...Even if we don't have the chalk board anymore to prove it. :)