Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mesquite!

Nate and I had a free two night stay in Mesquite, NV, about an hour north of Vegas and only about a half an hour from STG. My family was kind enough to watch Rachael for a few days while we got away. If any of you have ever been to Mesquite, you know it ain't much to sing about, unless you gamble. We spent our time playing in the pool and we went bowling for a buck a game! SWEET!! We even went to Popeye's Chicken our first night and I can't even tell you how delicious it was. I haven't been there since North Carolina last April. All in all the trip was pretty fun, no one was complaining cuz it was free!

We had a lot of fun with our waterproof camera and tried out the rapid fire shot setting. I'll be trying out for the Olympic diving team for the 2012 games, watch for me!
Lets not talk about my pathetic bowling score. Worst I've ever done. Needless to say I won't be trying out for THAT team. Nate did amazing and kept trying to give me pointers. (I'm not lying when I say I'm bad at ALL sports) The buffet was pretty delish and it was fun to stuff our bellies full!

No comments: