Sunday, August 22, 2010

Memory Lane

My sister, Lindsey, found this for me a while back in my parents house and I just re-discovered it as I was doing some more unpacking. These are some lists of the kind of guy I would like to date/marry I made in a Y/W class in Sept. 1999, so I was almost 13. Just a little Beehive. (They start us early, eh?) I'll write the whole list down, spelling errors and all, so you can have a good chuckle, I know we did!

I love my artistic skills. The bulging biceps, the flowers, even him saying "Hey Baby." Nate to a "T"!!

Qualities
Standards, personality, religion, mature, respectful, understanding, future/return missionary, sense of humor, trustworthy, serves others, nice, tall, fun, spiritual, cute, look on the inside, no jerk, like your parents, athletic, high goals, lives commandments, physically fit, popular, intregrity, testimony, religion, nice clothes, owns a car, friendly, kind, intelligent, good job, fun

I can honestly say that Nate meets ALL of these requirements. Honestly. (Although the "nice clothes" one greatly improved upon marriage)

5 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

Love it! How fun that you still have that!

Stefani said...

My cousin's wife JUST posted the "future husband" list she made when she was 14. She checked off all her requirements too. There must be a lot of good guys out there ( at least there were:).

Clarissa said...

haha! I like that cute/muscular is in your top 5! You were a smart beehive!!

Lindsey said...

I laughed like crazy when I found that! Haha. Good old YW. Good old Nate. Oh and Aunt Steph... "Were" would be an accurate statement.

Josh and Kensey said...

haha don't you LOVE looking back on stuff like that! I love you artistic ability, so cute! :)