Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cedar City!!

Well.. WE MADE IT!!! About $800 later (including the moving truck rental and gas for that and the Malibu), we have arrived to our blessed little home. I. Love. It. I love the new carpet the apartment has, I love the massive amount of closet space, I love the air conditioning, I love that Rachael gets some normalcy in her life for a year plus, I love that I get to bring my piano in, I (re)love my couches and Kitchenaide, and I LOVE that we haven't even been here a week and we've already seen my family twice! (Including a trip up Cedar Mountain today, how convenient that my family's new favorite camping/picnic spot is only 30 minutes from our house!) I don't love that our living room doesn't have a main light. Anyone getting rid of a big lamp? Pictures later, once all of our stuff is in place. Have I mentioned that I LOVE it here?!?! Cuz I do.

4 comments:

Megan Young said...

I'm so glad to hear you're happy in Cedar! I love being around family, too! can't wait to see pics!

Stefani said...

This is awesome! Glad you guys like your place! If we had moved to Cedar like we had planned, we could hang out... but alas we'll have to see each other online.

Melanie and Curtis said...

It's great to have you guys a little closer. It was so fun seeing you yesterday. Rachael is a cutie. I loved how she blew out her imaginary candle!

Kristin said...

Although we do have a place of our own (of which I am grateful!), I would love your space and location!
I BET you are loving it!