Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

Rachael was the cutest little black cat for Halloween! I found the little onesie at wal-mart for 3 bucks and then I made the ears out of felt and attached them to clippies to go onto her headband. I also made the tutu which was the easiest thing ever! I love this costume the most because it is unique and no other baby looked like her. The make up was a bit of an issue so we just removed it and waited until she was asleep to do it again. She eventually rubbed it off on my shirt (which was black on purpose) while we were at the movie. We went to see Ghost Town tonight which was about a 6.75 on the funny scale. They dropped the F Bomb twice which was completly ridiculous. Anyways... back to the baby. Isn't she CUTE?!


Mom and dad aren't really getting into the spirit of Halloween. We figured no one would care if we dressed up just cuz the kitty is stealing the show!

This is grandma and grandpa Russell's cat, Surrey. I think this picture is so cute!



Happiest little kitty in the world!


No comments: