Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cobwebs...

This is something I've been thinking a lot about lately. Its a quote from the book I am a Mother which is AMAZING! Lately I've gotten behind in the cleaning, and this quote makes me feel better about it.

"Cleaning and scrubbing can wait for tomorrow,

For babies grow up, I've leaned, to my sorrow.

So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust, go to sleep.

I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep."


Its so true!! My little baby girl is going to be three months old on friday. Time has flown by! And I still look in the mirror sometimes and think how skinny I am! I'm no skinnier than I was before I was pregnant, but there isn't a huge protrusion in front of me! She's sleeping in her bouncer like the little angel she is. I love being a mommy.

(I'm trying to post some comparison pictures from birth to now but my computer is freaking out. They'll come!)

No comments: