Friday, November 14, 2008

I can't help it!

What can I say... I'M OBSESSED WITH MY CHILD! I just got done posting and then I remembered that I have two SUPER cute videos to share with everyone! These are just from my phone cuz we're having some technical difficulties with our video camera, so sorry about how bad the picture is. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!
This first one is of her in her bouncer watching a movie, probably Finding Nemo or some other amazing Disney movie. She gets SO excited that she kicks so hard and it comes our of nowhere!! It is one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

This is one of Rachael laughing her head off at me while I play a new version of Hide-and-go-Seek. She loves looking in the mirror and I guess its even better with mommy making a fool of herself. Oh well, I'll do anything to get this little girl to laugh! Don't focus on me, focus on the baby.

4 comments:

MSR said...

Wow! Rachael has such a cute personality. She's getting smarter each day. Happy Birthday Erin. I called last night but I think you were on the phone with your dad. Anyway, I hope you had a good day!! And Nate, 24 is NOT old...

Melanie and Curtis said...

Cute little Rachael! I can't wait to hear her in person in just a few short weeks. Thanks for sharing!

Kristin said...

I laughed when she was kicking out of control. That's awesome! It's okay to be obsessed with your child, I would be!!

Heidi said...

Too cute...love her giggles!! Sorry we missed your birthday!! I will have to add it to the calender. Sounds like you had a wonderful day!! Loves - Heidi