Saturday, August 20, 2011

Giggles and Pictures



We have been SO lucky to catch both our girls' first laughs. This is the real, successive laughs, not the what I like to call "gigg-lets" (less than a giggle). Click here to see the post of Rachael's first. Now this one of Whitney is not the best, because my phone is currently having issues and won't let me transfer the ENTIRE laughing session (about 48 seconds worth), so I had to pick my favorite 24 seconds. Hard. But enjoy, its always a happy day when your baby laughs. Too bad she was laughing at my dumb voice and goofy faces, nothing truly funny... like the movie Elf. We'll get there.

On another happy note, we went to Target this morning to get Rachael's three year pictures taken. Ugh, this girl was sent to me so I could learn patience. We show up ten minutes early, like good appointment keepers should. Rachael would have NONE of the picture business. I felt bad because the woman taking the pictures thought it was cuz Rachael was getting a weird vibe from her. I made sure to tell her that no, Rachael is just uptight. They were SO NICE at this studio and said it was ok for us to take a break, go get her the popcorn and Icee we'd promised her, then come back and try again. Especially nice because it is Saturday, their busiest day. But we came back and Rachael was so adorable! She was especially fond of the photographer blowing raspberries. (Quote from photographer: "It doesn't matter how old you are, farts are always funny." lol she was funny) I'm excited to get these pictures back next week, but for now, here is one I snagged from their website (illegally... don't tell.)


2 comments:

MSR said...

Wow! Both these girls are so cute. Loved the laugh and can we say "Gorgeous" for Rachael's picture!! I can't wait to see the rest!
We just had dinner (all vegetables fresh out of the garden) and just wished you were here. We miss you guys comin' over! I can't wait to see you in December!!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Double the cuteness! I just adore their little laughs! Thanks for sharing. I've already watched it twice! You've got some gorgeous girls!