Monday, October 27, 2008

This weekend has been uneventful. But Rachael did get cuter every day so that's always a postive! Friday night we watched Premonition. It was weird, and those movies with husbands dying always makes me sad to think about if Nate died. Which reminds me of a story... one night while Nate and I were engaged, we went to a movie called We are Marshall. If you don't know, this movie is about a whole college football team who is killed in a plane crash. Well one of the stories was about a girl who lost her fiance in the crash. So, me being me, I'm sitting there in the movie bawling because I'm imagining what life would be like if Nate died. So after the movie ends we go to Jack in the Box and I'm still crying. I look up at my soon to be husband, with big puppy dog eyes and tears streaming down my face, CLEARLY distraught and say "Nate, promise me you won't die." And Nate... being the realistic one... says, "I can't do that." That did not help my situation! Obviously he can't promise me that, but he is realistic and keeps me from getting too far off the path of reality. I love him. A lot.

While I was in St. George a few weeks ago, Nate was in NYC for an internship expedition. Right now the plan is for Nate to get an internship in January so that would require us to move to NYC. :S but I'm also very excited for it! I don't think I would be so excited for it except for one of my best friends in the whole world, Rachael Lauretzin (I can't spell her last name yet), and her husband (also named Nate!!) are living there right now. Nate got to spend a little bit of time with Rachael and Nate while he was there which I was very jealous of. Here are a couple of pictures of them eating cheesecake, which Nate was amazing enough to bring me some home!! He clearly loves me. I should have taken a picture of THAT!

And here is a few pictures of Rachael just because she is so cute!!


This is a SUPER cute video of Rachael laughing. Take the 30 seconds to view the cutest baby God ever put on this earth!

No comments: