Monday, August 8, 2011

A few things...

  1. I don't spank my kids. I never have and I don't plan to. Today, I've never had such an intense desire to start. (No worries, there were no spanks given)
  2. I'm no longer blaming Rachael's attitude on her speech delay (entirely), I'm blaming TV. Once college football is over (the whole stupid reason we have cable), I am most definitely canceling it. I. Hate. It.
  3. We need another mode of transportation.
  4. I need a mini mode of transportation (aka: stroller)
  5. Sometimes... its just not worth the hassle... (see pic below, second blow out of the day)

(that is until your husband comments on how cute the sleeper is and how earlier that evening he was thinking about how dang adorable she looked in it. Craaaap, now I have to try...)

I hope your day was better than mine.

3 comments:

The Meachams said...

Amen to all of it! Oh, the dreaded blow outs...I started noticing when I was having multiple blow outs a day, it was usually time to go up a size in diapers. But, not always cuz sometimes it's just runny! Gross...I hope you are having a better day today! :)

Kristin said...

BabyOxyclean has changed my life! Just saying.

erin said...

ha i remember throwing a few onesies away. youre right, sometimes, just not worth it.