Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rachael's Third Birthday!

Mickey Mouse cake. The inside was red velvet cake with white chocolate frosting. The fondant was a LOT of work, and I'm fairly happy with how it turned out.


Awesome, super cute play kitchen!

On July 31, my princess Rachael turned the big THREE! She is no longer a toddler, she's a little kid! Oh, how I love this little girl! She's feisty, opinionated, a snuggle bug, a sweet big sister, imaginative, artistic, LOVES being a girl, and gives the best hugs! I'm looking forward to another year to watch her grow and learn and play. I love you, Rachael Face!

This year the party was low key, seeing as how we haven't made any friends yet... My awesome parents and older sister came down for the big day! Rachael loves her gwah, pah, and Zee. And when I say loves, I mean LOVES! Thanks, guys, for coming for the visit! We started missing you as soon as you walked out the door!

2 comments:

JlynTheo said...

That is such a cute cake! You're such a good momma :)

Melanie and Curtis said...

Rachael is adorable! What a lucky 3 year old! Erin, great job on the cake! I bet is was delicious too!