Friday, March 26, 2010

Some Excitement

I'm actually quite excited about a lot of the things that are going to be happening in my life over the next few months, and since I feel like my blog has been somewhat depressing, here is a little sunshine for it :)

1. We're having an Easter Egg hunt this Saturday. I'm excited to see how Rachael responds to it, if she'll catch on and what not.
2. I'm dressing Rachael in her SUPER cute Easter dress, bow, and socks this Sunday. I can't even describe the cuteness of this outfit. I'd best find my camera so you can all gaze upon her cuteness.
3. Nate and I are planning an amazingly fun adventure for our third anniversary on April 14th-ish.
4. Nate's little sister, Celeste, is getting married on April 23 in SLC and we get to see some good friends from NYC who are also coming to SLC for a wedding.
5. Nate's brother and sis-in-law from North Carolina are going to be here for that!
6. Heidi (N.C. sis-in-law) and her three kids are staying out here for about a month and we're planning some serious road tripping, just us girls (and Lincoln)
7. I'm going to a VIP concert of Carrie Underwood at the end of May with two of my best friends/cousins, Britni and Stephanie in Las Vegas. Woot!!
8. With summer coming, my family gets all a-buzz about our trips to Canada. I'll either be going up with my sister for a few weeks or my parents for a little longer. There has even been talk about one of my oldest and truest friends going with us, which would be AMAZING! (For reals, Kris, you gotta come...)
9. Nate begins his LAST YEAR of schooling at SUU with In-State tuition!! Hopefully we can find a place that we can live in for one year straight.
10. Along with that place to live, I get my couches back! I love my couches!!
*Bonus* Tomorrow is my last day at Iceberg. I'm done with it, and I'm ready to start spending all of my time with my little stink bug (that's what I call Rachael cuz she really is a stinker, but still pretty cute. I like this little nick name I've picked for her)!

I'm going to try to focus on the positive for the next while, thanks for sticking with me through all of the clouds!

1 comment:

Stefani said...

Awesome! Positive is GOOD! Have fun!