Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter!

Since Nate had to leave for Rexburg on Sunday, we had Easter one week early. It was fun having an Egg hunt with cousins, coloring eggs, and getting dressed up. We weren't able to go to church this Sunday because I was helping Nate get ready to go, but I decided to get Rachael all done up in her Easter Dress. She was a good sport for a few pictures, and she loved her Easter gloves, but I'm going to try to get some better pictures of this outfit a little later. I love this dress!! We hope you all have a great Easter this coming Sunday and remember the real meaning behind Easter. I'm excited to teach Rachael about her Savior though the years and see her understand as she gets older. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Melanie and Curtis said...

She looks darling Erin. Way to go Nate. I know you thought of every detail for this cute outfit! :)