Sunday, March 7, 2010

iPod

We just got back from a quick trip to Idaho to surprise Nate's family at his sister's bridal shower. It was so fun and a really nice break from the monotony. This is a picture of Rachael at her Aunt Melissa's apartment, just chillin' and watching Ice Age 3. Nate got a really nice iPod for a graduation present and we put a couple of movies on it and it saved us this time. We do have the portable DVD player still, but I forgot all of the DVDs. lame. Thank goodness for the iPod! Rachael likes it because she can hold it and push the buttons and it won't do anything. She won't keep headphones on, but she'll still watch. Amazing!

*Disclaimer* Rachael does NOT usually just sit around and watch DVDs all day, although I am very thankful that she will watch a movie whenever I need her to.

2 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

Cute little girl. She should do a commercial for iPod!

Lisa said...

I have to admit I'm looking forward to the day when Jake will watch movies. am I a bad mom?