Monday, January 25, 2010

Swim Time!

So I'm loving that there is a place for us to go swimming year round! The city I grew up in, Washington, got a new community center a year or two ago and it is sweet. There is a HUGE indoor swimming pool with a splash park and waterslide. In the summer the whirlpool goes outside, and they also have a splash park outside too. We took Rachael there in the summer. The water was on the coldish side cuz they don't heat it in the summer, but we also went there a few weeks ago and she loved it! It took her some getting used to it. She did love to be held on her tummy. We would tell her to swim and she would kick her arms and legs. So cute! We have this thing called a Dixie Direct card and we get a buy one get one free admission so its only $5 for all of us to go. Sometime I want to get a year membership cuz I want to start taking yoga, cycling, and Zumba classes, but it is only $3 per class for me right now so its doable. Its only like $50 for a full year so its pretty sweet. I'd come down here for it even when we're living in Cedar City (potentially).
Another update. We went to Vegas on Saturday for Nate to take the GMAT. He feels he did well, although nothing is good enough for him, he wishes he would have done better. We're definately not going to have any problems getting into any Grad School we want though. (SUU is on the top of the list, a double masters in 3 semesters is pretty sweet) More exciting news! Nate's little sister, Celeste, is engaged!! They're getting married in SLC on April 23 with a reception in Rexburg the next day. It will be fun to go back and see everyone!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

hooray for swimming in winter! I have really been wanting to go swimming lately...you're lucky for the good deal!

Kristin said...

I hear good things about that place. I'll be down on President's Day weekend, just FYI. I want to see you!

Kristin said...

If that's okay... and if you'll be around.

Melanie and Curtis said...

Your little fish is adorable! I'm sure you'll pass the test with flying colors Nate. Love you guys!

Brooke Bennett said...

I accidently deleted some people from being able to read my blog. If you are still interested e-mail me your e-mail at bw0623 at hotmail dot com