Monday, January 4, 2010

Pomp and Circumstance


Its still weird to think about Nate being a "College Graduate" with a "Bachelors Degree in Accounting." I thought I'd post a few pictures because it was such an amazing couple of days. Stressful, what with the last few finals and packing up, but it was so worth it. Convocation (when he actually got his diploma) was on Friday the 18th, and Commencement was on Saturday morning. We were so lucky to have Elder Richard G. Scott speak at Commencement. I love BYU-I!! Nate's little sister, Celeste, also graduated so that was fun to share this with her. Thanks to Amber and Lindsey for helping so much with watching Rachael through the craziness! Love you, Nate, and I'm so proud of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a good feeling it is to be graduated! St. George, huh? Maybe we'll get to see each other more often now! Congrats Nate!