Saturday, September 19, 2009

I TOLD you it was true!!

So I discovered something today. Something amazing. Something life changing. Something too good to be true, only it IS true!! My sister texted this truth to me this morning, and I couldn't believe it. I had to look it up. It opens in Spring 2010.



Harry Potter Theme Park!!!
Its ok, you can cry. I almost did. It is called the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. They will have everything I've ever dreamed of. Honeydukes, The Three Broomsticks (butterbeer anyone?), Olivanders so I can get my wand (finally!), and of course you get to go to the castle. HOGWARTS!!! Can you believe it? I am so excited to meet Harry.



For all of the information and pictures go to http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/
Needless to say, I am VERY excited to go to this wonder of wonders. One day.

4 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

Wow! That is so very cool. We will have to go their one year. The kids would love it! Where exactly is it?

erin said...

AWESOME!!!

Lisa said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I remember in 7th grade I had this friend named Kevin, he was really weird and really smart and he drew out a map for a Harry Potter theme park, and we called it Harry Potter Land....ever since then I have been WAITING for this day...I CAN'T WAIT TO GO!!!!

Sam said...

I saw a story about it on the news the other day and thought of you.