Friday, September 25, 2009

Bag Balm

Well, as some of you may know, Rachael has been having some serious diaper rash issues lately. Bleeding, screaming, the whole nine yards. No fun for any involved. As you can imagine, I'm over it. Desitin doesn't work, Penaten doesn't work, nothing works. Except for this. I had heard about mothers using something called "Bag Balm" that you get at a farmer's store. Farmers put this on their cow's udders (hence the bag, weird.) to reduce cracking. IT IS A MIRACLE WORKER! Seriously. I didn't want to invest in one more thing that doesn't work, so I borrowed some from Nate's parents (they have cows). I got it yesterday morning, put a teensy bit on every diaper change, and this morning the rash is gone. Needless to say, I went to the farmer store and got some for myself. Its cheaper than diaper rash ointment/cream too, and you don't have to use as much. So all you mothers out there, invest in this! (Oh, and there was a lady behind me buying some. We started chatting about it and she told me she uses it for her cracked heels. This is a miracle product!)

1 comment:

Sam said...

I LOVE this stuff. It's all I use on Lexi's bum.