Wednesday, July 15, 2009

One word... Harry.

I. Love. Harry. Potter. Last night, Nate's sister, Melissa (and my neighbor, Lisa), watched the baby while we went to the midnight movie of HP6. I loved it. I don't know if I loved it even more because of the anticipation that was building up since Thanksgiving (its original release date), or if I'm just a nerd. There were some pretty weird people waiting outside last night, but it was pretty funny. The theater in Idaho Falls (where we went) sold out I don't even know how many auditoriums, and Rexburg sold out all of theirs. Crazy! It was so much fun though. We went with our friends Chris and Tani Bree Stevenson, and afterwards Nate and I went to Denny's at 330. We're crazy we know, but it was so fun.
I made these shirts out of a stencil I made by printing this symbol off of the internet. I think they turned out pretty well, and they were one of a kind. Rachael's onesie is super duper cute! Nate was a good sport to wear glittery paint on a Harry Potter shirt.



I even painted my toes Harryesque. I'm not obsessed am I? When does the next one come out???

5 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

I am glad to see you are turning Rachael into a Harry Potter lover.

I approve this outfit.

Stefani said...

How fun! Don't you love doing crazy stuff like that?

Kristin said...

So... how much do you charge for HP shirts? I put in my request for one!

Melanie and Curtis said...

LOVE the shirts. My niece Jenna will be in love with them when she sees your post! Glad you guys had fun!

Sam said...

You are crazy but hilarious. I love that you did your nails. That has got to be a first.