Monday, July 6, 2009

The Fourth of July

Nate's nephew, Josh, turned one yesterday so we all went down to Twin Falls for his party but went a day early to celebrate the 4th, one of Nate's favorite holidays. He loves to buy fireworks and light them for everyone to enjoy. We also went to a natural Hot Spring called Nat Soo Pah and did some swimming which was so much fun. We also enjoyed playing with our new waterproof camera. Let's not talk about how our camera is now broken and in the mail being shipped to be fixed. I'm ticked. Beyond all reason. If I don't have that camera for when we go to Canada on the 18th and for Rachael's birthday on the 31st, my fury will know no bounds (only directed at the Olympus company, of course). It was fun while it lasted!




My sweet little baby with her adorable teeth :)

Cute little Josh!

Kimball was a good sport to humor me in my underwater photography pursuits.

Elise and our niece Abigail

No comments: