Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fun in the High Chair

Well, if you remember, this little munchkin has had some issues eating healthy-ish foods as of late. She has gotten a little better and I have learned that even though she spits EVERYTHING out immediately after it enters her mouth, she will eventually eat it. Take cottage cheese, for example. Delicious right? Rachael happens to think so as well. I put a nice pile of warmed up curds for her, she tasted one, spit it out, then took a HUGE handful and shoved it into her mouth. This was the result. (May I just say that it is very hard to get a smiley picture with my phone, it takes like 5 seconds to snap, so I'm loving this picture!)
Later on that day (or maybe the next), Rachael decided to forego her afternoon nap. This was the result of that. Pretty stinking adorable if you ask me.


She loves her sippy cup!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

that is pretty adorable.

Stefani said...

I love "kids sleeping in the food" pictures!