Monday, July 6, 2009

Birthday Party!!

Rachael got invited to her first Friend Birthday Party. My Relief Society President has a little girl who Rachael occasionally plays with. Her name is Lexi and Rachael was so cute. We got the times a little mixed up, so Rachael ended up having a nap before. She actually fell asleep on me which rarely happens anymore so I took a picture of it. Awww....
Here is Rachael playing with Lexi's new toy. Rachael had some issues with sharing, and actually pinched the Birthday Girl! I put a stop to that right quick. Its starting already??

Here is Lexi and her mom opening the presents. We gave her some bows that I've been making lately. Lexi's mom is actually going to teach me how to make a different kind of bow soon, so I'm really excited for that!


Birthday Cupcake! I feel like Rachael is going to go to town when we give her a cake to tear into. I'm pretty excited for that!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hey Erin. I found your blog from facebook. I'm glad you guys came and thanks for the bows. When to do you want to come over and have bow fest 2009 with me? haha. P.S. I am working on putting something on the blog about our small enrichment groups.