Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lisa and Jake

This is me and my good friend/next door neighbor, Lisa. We have been neighbors about two months, but friends for like two weeks, cuz we're both dumb and didn't introduce ourselves... But these two weeks have seriously been so fun. Not like we do anything other than hang out with our adorable babies. Jake is 6 months old, and Rachael LOVES him. She is constantly trying to touch him, or poke him in the eyes. He is just so relaxed and runs with it. Well... Lisa's husband, Britton, is graduating so they're moving back to Washington. LAME!! Whoever moves in there better have a child, or else I don't know what I'll do. Lisa and I have been watching each other's kids off and on for short periods of time if we have an errand to run or whatever. It is a pretty sweet hook up and I'm so sad to see them go. This last week I think we've had dinner together all but once. :( Thanks for being such a good friend, Lisa! Rachael and I will miss you SO much!!


I made Jake a Harry Potter onesie too so we had to take advantage of this photo op. Lisa loves HP which is one more reason I'm sad to see her go!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Erin I am going to miss you! Thanks for being such a good friend and for having such a cute baby girl!

Stefani said...

Friends are THE best!!

Heidi said...

Erin - this post makes me so HAPPY!! You are so wonderful - what a sad thing that she is moving though - sniff-sniff!!

Clarissa said...

haha!! I love the HP onesies!! So cute! I guess she better have one though, since she basically is HP with the same birthday!!