Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thinkin' Spot

I remember Pooh Bear always had his "Thinkin' Spot." It may have been called something different... Anyways, that is what my blog currently is. Here are some of my thoughts in list form, just because they're crammed into this tiny little brain of mine and they need an escape route.

  • I freaking LOVE my new diaper bag. Literally obsessed. There may be some things about it that have the potential to become annoying, but currently I love it. See it here, if you want to. (the brown one)
  • My back hurts. I want to have this baby. But not just because my back hurts.
  • Rachael has really turned up the sweetness factor to her daddy. I. LOVE. IT. I used to say, "Go give daddy a kiss," which would be responded with a, "NO!!" But this morning after breakfast I told her to, and she went and cuddled with him for another 10 minutes. So sweet!
  • We woke up to snow this morning so we've decided to move to California.
  • I'm really sad to be leaving our ward in the said move to California. I think this may be my favorite ward out of all we've had since we've been married, which is like 10. Sorry, previous ward members, not that I don't love YOU, but this ward is particularly awesome.
  • I really, really might get rid of all of Rachael's toys except for her little Disney action figures and dog/horse figurines. Those are the only things she plays with.
  • I currently have three Water Babies in my possession. I only need one. (p.s. Water Babies don't count as toys, they're MEMORIES. I loved, loved, LOVED my Water Baby. Getting her (Holly) for Christmas when I was four is my earliest memory.)
  • Rachael's speech is getting so much better!! Maybe to those who don't spend much time with her its not so good, but even compared to three weeks ago she is at least trying more.
  • Wigwam is the greatest term ever. Its a family thing :)
  • Rachael with straight hair is just as cute as Rachael with curly hair (see below)
  • I feel like I really need to go on a date with the Hubs. At least one more before this kid comes. Thank goodness Auntie Lindsey is coming to play for a few days :)
  • I need to blog about Nate's most current (and FINAL) graduation!! Rachael was thrilled to have both sets of grandparents at her house.
I know there was more, I just forgot. Have a good day!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I always did like your water baby... :)

Bret and Britni said...

I love Wigwam!
haha