Friday, May 20, 2011

The Last GradJUBILATION!!

There goes my little graduate... (Don't ask why this font is weird...)
Nate's actual ceremony where he walked was at 8:30 a.m., but we had to be there by 8, but Nate had to be there by 7:30, which meant we ended up being there then too because our car was in the shop. Nate's parents had to take us. I thought 7:15 was asking too much of someone on a Saturday to watch the kid, but she was actually really good (for a two year old)
Nate getting "Robed" in his Master's Robes
The happy family :) with the TWO Master's Degrees we all have worked for.
The happy couple :)
Nate's parents came down and "surprised" him. I SWEAR I did not tell him, he guessed, I'm assuming because I was running around in panic mode trying to get my apartment perfect. My parents also came up from STG for the ceremony and a picnic afterward. Rachael thought it was SO cool having two grandmas in her house. She grabbed my moms hand and took her to stand right next to Charlotte just to look at her two grandmas. lol Pretty cute
Rachael finally tried on Nate's cap, and even gave me a cute little smirk. I love this kid :) In 15 years she'll be wearing one of her own for High School Graduation. WEIRD.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

She may be wearing one in 2 years for her preschool graduation. She is getting so big! Ahhhh!

Bret and Britni said...

She looks a-freaking-dorable in that hat!!! I love her silly smirk, she knows she's so cute.