Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Best Things in Life are...


FREE and MESSY!! Today we were pretty bored and sick of sitting around so we went to this pond we found a little ways away from our apartment (I don't think we're technically allowed to go there, its like a subdivision's pond... who is gonna tell, right?). It was only like three or four inches deep so I figured Rachael would love to throw rocks in. I was right... then she plucked up the courage to go in. One thing I've learned in motherhood is that sometimes you need to let your kid get messy, whether its a ice cream cone all over her face/clothes or mud on the bum and wet shorts. Plus it makes for some dang cute pictures, right? My favorite is the top right, one of her hilarious faces.

(Grandma, aren't you SO proud of me for all of the blogging I've been doing? I've got nothing else to do waiting for this baby!!)

2 comments:

Gutierrez Family said...

how did you find that pond? why didn't we know of that place earlier! haha well she is freakin cute and i'm glad your a mom that lets her get messy... some moms are weird about that. its good for her.. just like dunking them under the water :) we miss you!

Bret and Britni said...

I LOVE that you let her do these things. It's good for the soul! She looks a-freaking-dorable and your a gReAt mama!