Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

Well I've decided to stay on the ball with my postage. I hate posting pictures of things that happened months ago, so with my new balancing on top of the ball act, here is the Easter Post!!

Here is the BIG Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. This was just with the St. George cousins, a few hours later even more cousins came all the way from Canada! Cousins galore!!
Rachael, Liam, and Evey, the "babies" took their turn first.

Here is Rachael scurrying about finding her eggs! (With daddy's assistance, of course)
The whole gang!
(L to R: Rachael, Liam, Owen, Jace, Ella, Caden, Evey, Carter, and Emery)

Sunday was an interesting day. We had to come back up to Cedar for Church because I was teaching Relief Society, then we traipsed back to STG where the Easter Bunny left Rachael's basket. She got some bubbles, a stuffed bunny, CANDY, tub crayons, and he was even considerate enough to bring her a beautiful new, pink carseat, one much more comfortable for Rachael's long legs. Thanks, Easter Bunny!

This is the beautiful Easter dress my mom found for Rachael. I love it! I tried to get a few good shots of her in it, but she's two, so not much to be done. I snagged some cute-ish ones, so I'm not complaining.

Easter was awesome this year. I especially loved it because my lesson in R.S. was on Charity, or the pure love of Christ, so I really focused on Christ. My testimony was strengthened with the studying I did, and I am so thankful that Christ rose from the dead. We are all so blessed!

2 comments:

amber said...

How cute. :) I love her purple shirt. :)

Bret and Britni said...

Her dress is a-freaking-dorable.
I am glad you had such a great Easter!