Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bows

Sorry, not a belly picture...
So I've been making bows like a maniac lately. My Aunt Melanie inspired me to make and sell these bows. I'm trying to earn some money to buy a nice diaper bag before this new kid comes. I wanted to run some prices past those of you with little girls... I was thinking the headbands w/ accessory (which would be cute on us big girls, too) should be $5 each, or two for $8, the woven headbands alone (which I make, and they take a long time...) $4 each, bigger ribbon flower (bottom left) $4 each, or two for $6, tiny corker bows $3.50 each or two for $5, and the small bows, about two inches wide (bottom right, varying styles and colors, including flowers) $2.50 each or two for $4. I want to make the prices reasonable for people, yet I don't want to basically give them away because they take a lot of time and materials to make... Please give me your honest input :)

2 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

Hey Erin. Those are all so gorgeous. I really like the woven headbands! Teach me! So I totally agree with the prices. I had a hard time selling the skinny stretchy headbands with twisty flowers and feathers. Just extras for us I guess! When are you selling them. Fantastic job! Oh ya, that white flower one is so cute too. I've never made one of those!

Bret and Britni said...

I love these all! The prices are amazing. I am sure you will sell quite a few! I love the woven ones. and the cute flower with feathers. You are so amazing. Seriously. You can you do no wrong?!?!