Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Its Like Ridin' a Bike

So I have been searching the entire planet (or Rexburg/Cedar City) for a used toddler bike seat for cheap. And I found one, for FREE!! Yep, on freecycle.org, I have been given the bike seat AND a beautiful lamp for free. Amazing. Well the reason for the bike seat is that Nate typically takes the car all day (which is good for me because I usually spend money if I take the car) and there isn't much goin' on this side of town because Rachael refuses to play at the playground at our complex (because of the sand, she is not a fan) and we just need OUT! So the last two days we've had some little excursions, you know, going to the Elementary School playground after hours, hittin' up Arctic Circle for a 60 cent cone, those fun things. Rachael loves it and even loves her helmet, and she looks super cute in it! Much to my dismay, however, going up hill is killer on my poor legs, especially with the 31 pound child on the back. Ugh. But its good for me, right? Right? Right. And its good for Rachael to get outside. Here's to more happy pedaling!!
She was complaining about the shoes, not the helmet, contrary to her body language.


I love this classic Rachael face

3 comments:

Bret and Britni said...

She is HUGE! (As in tall!) And she looks ridiculously adorable on the back of that bike with that special helmet! I'm glad you found it - and for FREE. Happy peddaling my loves! :)

amber said...

That is so awesome to find things for free! I need to check this site out. I miss seeing your smiling face every week!

MSR said...

Way to get out! I love these pictures! Thanks for texting one also... I LOVE UPDATES. Rachael's going to be a little biker!