Monday, November 30, 2009

Running Out

The packing has begun! Well.. the organizing in preparation for the move anyways. We took a huge load to the D.I. today and freed up a bunch of space (why didn't I do this 6 months ago?) If you ever stop by, please excuse the clutter, there is not much I can do with it at this point.
With the move coming ever closer, I've been noticing lots of essentials that are slowly disappearing. I don't want to buy more of these things because then I'll have to either haul them, store them, toss them, or give them away. Rrrr....
  1. Laundry detergent
  2. Dishwasher detergent
  3. Q-tips
  4. Trash bags
  5. My shampoo (Nate still has a ton)
  6. Hairspray
  7. Margarine
  8. My amazing Costco baby wipes
  9. Dish cloths that don't smell bad after 10 seconds (I plan on tossing all of them and buying new ones wherever we go next)

Here are some things we have in abundance

  1. Cereal, hot, cold, whatever
  2. Ramen noodles
  3. Rice
  4. Cream of Chicken/Mushroom soup
  5. Goldfish

Sorry no pictures of Thanksgiving yet, they'll be here as soon as I find my camera (I really need to stop losing that...). Suffice it to say we had a BLAST with Nate's family, as kind of one last hurrah with the family who is relatively close. Seven out of the nine were there, only missing Matt and Heidi's family in North Carolina and Jordan serving in Leon, Mexico. We're going to miss everyone so much!
P.S. The Christmas tree is up! We picked out a beaut' from Lone Pine a few days ago, perfect sized, not too big, but not tiny either.

3 comments:

Sean said...

Oh the joys of moving. You're stressing me out. Maybe I should start packing now! haha. I can't wait to see your place today.

Sam said...

That was actually me. Sean doesn't leave comments. Or read blogs. Haha.

Becky and James Jackson said...

Oh girl you know you can always ask me for anything if you need help or just someone to watch Rach while you guys go out. I am sad you are moving away. I know we dont do much but it is nice having you there.