Monday, November 2, 2009

All Hallows Eve eve

*These pictures aren't in chronological order, first we went to the ward party and then we carved pumpkins*
We had our friends Chris and Tani Bree come over to carve pumpkins before Halloween officially got here. Rachael looking to see what the heck is going on inside this pumpkin! Nate did an amazing job with his pumpkin eating another smaller pumpkin.


This is the pumpkin I carved for Rachael. Not as good, but she likes it :)

Why don't kids ever want to have anything to do with the guts? She liked stirring the guts though.

This was the ward party. We showed up kinda late (thanks to Oprah giving me half off my payless order). Rach was such a good girl to keep her costume on, but not such a good poser. I have a goal to not have my kids wear store bought costumes every year (unless they want to be a Transformer or something...) so this is year two. I didn't make them though. My mom's boss loaned them to me and my mom made Rachael's little one. So cute!! I already have big plans for next year.

Cave mom and Cave kid

Cave Family

No comments: