Friday, November 6, 2009

Little Scamp...

It was getting a little quiet 'round these parts the other day so I went to find the culprit. This is what I found. I had left a bad of apples Nate's parents had given us on the floor, and since Rachael has discovered how to get into the kitchen (a baby gate is now on the way) she also discovered those. She was just chomping away at one behind the ottoman. So cute! There are definately worse things she could have gotten into, and it is good to know she loves apples!


This was what the apple looked like at the end of the evening.

1 comment:

MSR said...

Wow! Erin, she looks like she has grown a mile. Not that you want to know this, but this is the first time I've seen her and thought, "Wow, she's not a baby anymore..." She is still so cute though! I CAN'T WAIT to see you all at Thanksgiving! I'm glad you all are spending it with us:)