Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

This was a stressful Halloween for me. A few weeks ago my teacher from Beauty School called me and asked if I could help out this weekend while a few of the teachers were out of town. Definately! It was so fun, but I am so glad that I don't have to work and be a mom (Not only because I was so tired after, but it was kinda stressful figuring out the babysitting situation). Rachael was not in the mood for Trick-or-Treating so we went out to visit some of Nate's old neighbors who hadn't met Rachael yet, then we went to Nate's parents' house.

That is cocoa on our faces:)

Too pooped to party

Crazy crimped cave hair

After we got home we called our friends Chris and Tani Bree and they came over and made Root Beer with us, and watched a way too scary movie.

I told Nate to make a witch face, and this is what he came up with. Lame. Tani Bree's was way better.

4 comments:

Stefani said...

you guys are too cute!

Lisa said...

you guys went all out! that's so fun to have a costume theme in the family. I think we'll do that next year. there was a family at my ward...the 2 little twin boys were mario and luigi, the other little boy was a mushroom, and the mom was that pink princess...I can't remember her name. that is a pretty sweet idea.

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

I love your costumes! You did such a great job. Rach is getting cuter by the minute. She looks so big in the apple pictures. Love you guys! Can't wait till 2011!! Seriously.

Stacie and Jared said...

Wow your costumes are AMAZING!! Haha, nice work! :)